Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wedded




                            We got married !!!!







 

                             We honeymooned !!

At the very lovely Varandah in Senoia, Georgia.
Which is the cutest little town that I could move to tomorrow :).
 Aka - Woodbury ( and they were filming!!! )
So of course I did a bit of window stalking and even tried to break a police barrier  ( who wouldn't want a pregnant woman in a zombie shot? ) - but alas, my new found husband did not share my interest, nor have my back !  :)
It was a wonderful weekend; beautiful, simple and really something magical.
I now have a new name!
It feels great being married .....

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both (to you all). That is so lovely. A nice story which made my day.!

    Much love

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. How completely and totally wonderful! Congratulations to you both, you make a lovely couple! Made my day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such terrific news! Looks like a lovely place to stay! Love the library! Now to check out the rest of the links so it can be somewhere I want to move to tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! congratulations. it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! you two look so happy:)

    ReplyDelete